Twin HD & Grub manu

Grizzly Real_Grizz_Adams at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Sep 12 10:07:01 UTC 2019

Hi

I have a box which now has 2 (or 3) HD's with various OS's (U16.04 / Win7 &
U18.04 / U19./04) this box shares a monitor with another PC

When I boot I would "like" to be able to choose from the above OS's, but I can
only choose the OS on one or the other HD if I go into Bios and change the boot
order each time, to make it harder, I have to keep swapping the monitor back to
this box as it's automatic, and switches to the other PC every time the screen
goes blank during boot

How can I get all the OS's on Grub(2) Menu?

I thought that during boot the OS's were scanned and added