Problems with Mate

Bill bstanle at wowway.com
Sun Oct 13 20:44:38 UTC 2019

Hi,

I don't know how it happened but whenever I mount a partition, Firefox
is opened and the contents of the partition is displayed in Firefox.  I
have to close Firefox and open (display) the partition with Caja which
is the proper application to brows a partition.  Recently, the same
problem exists in Trash but there is no way to display the contents of
trash with Caja (which is the proper program to open trash).

I see no way to change this in System/ Preferences/"Preferred
applications".  Where can I reset the preferred application from Firefox
back to Caja, which is the default?

Bill Stanley