BOINC Manager not working after an update

Bob ubuntu-qygzanxc at listemail.net
Fri Nov 15 04:01:10 UTC 2019

I installed an update to Ubuntu 19.10 and now the "BOINC Manager" no longer
runs.  I tried to run the program from the icon and in a terminal, as far as I
can tell there are no error messages.  How do I trouble shoot this?

How can I find the program name that is executed when I click an icon that is
on the task bar?

--
Robert Blair

Just because you do not take an interest in politics doesn't mean politics won't take an interest in you!  -- Pericles (430 B..C.)