copy/paste problem

Peter Flynn peter at silmaril.ie
Wed Nov 13 19:30:53 UTC 2019

Hmm. Odd. I installed it under Mint 19 (and under previous Mints and
Xubuntus) it fails as described. The icons haven't worked since they
stopped working about 5 years ago when some developer moved a folder of
icons; and if you open ~/Pictures, none of the .jpg files show thumbnails.
The documentation doesn't cover these bugs, and as usual, when I reported
it, I was told these weren't bugs. I don't have time to deal with broken
software so I just dropped it from all our systems and used something else.