ADDENDUM TO: wanted: suggestions for used Linux compatible notebooks

M. Fioretti mfioretti at nexaima.net
Thu Nov 7 10:22:45 UTC 2019

Sorry, I forgot to clarify one important thing: I *do* remember that
in the past, on this very list, Liam (IIRC) and maybe others
recommended used Lenovo Thinkpad laptops as the ones with the best
price/performance ratios for use with Ubuntu.

OK, but that was a while ago, availability (and price) of models
changes continuously, and even searching online ONLY for used /
refurbished "Lenovo Thinkpad" returns suggestions for too many
different models to be useful without wasting days to check, or
getting advice from someone more up to date than me with the different
models. Hence my request.