Best partition sizes on a mac

M. P. wintermute24x7 at icloud.com
Fri May 31 22:28:41 UTC 2019

I am new to UBUNTU I am planing to get to the point were I am using UBUNTU most of the time but want to be able to continue to having osx functional for comercial applicaations like games or other software. Again I am new to UBUNTU so I just followed instructions to create a swap space and 40 GIGS For UBUNTU. This however does not make sense to me because the Mac hard drive space is barely used. Logic would tell to split the hard drive in half. Any suggestions?