Krita view and/or export issue

Ralf Mardorf silver.bullet at zoho.com
Mon May 27 11:18:16 UTC 2019

On Mon, 27 May 2019 21:09:39 +1000, Karl Auer wrote:
>Then you are probably best to go ask in a Krita-specific forum or
>similar.

Hi,

I tried to avoid to subscribe to hundreds of support channels.
However, in this case I did it again.

https://mail.kde.org/pipermail/kimageshop/2019-May/015629.html

>Also, next time provide all the detail up front. You just gave us an
>image and said "what's wrong?"

A mail easily could become too long too read, I guess I already
provided relevant information:

"I try to migrate from Gimp to Krita.

Is anybody experienced in using Krita?

At the moment I'm puzzled on how to come closer to "what you see is
nearly what you get", than what I experience at the moment, see
https://i.imgur.com/2AySCGp.png.

The wallpaper JPEG was exported with high quality JPEG settings. I
suspect it's not only loss caused by the export. My guess is, that the
100% / 1:1 view of Krita already is biased.

Does somebody know what view settings to chose, to get an unbiased view?
If I make a wallpaper for the monitor I'm using with Krita, there's no
need for a profile that does any biasing at a 100% site view, let alone
that the used monitor provides colour profiles for different tasks." -

https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-users/2019-May/297066.html

Regards,
Ralf