How do I get rid of unusable application icon on launcher?

Owen Thomas owen.paul.thomas at gmail.com
Fri May 24 03:07:28 UTC 2019

On Fri, 24 May 2019 at 12:44, Peter Silva <peter at bsqt.homeip.net> wrote:

> right click
> remove from Favourites
>
> ?

I can right click on the icon displayed when I start the application from a
CLI window. One of the options is to "Lock to Launcher"; I click on it so
that when I close the application, the icon remains. After closing the
application, I attempt to restart the application by clicking on the icon
displayed in the launcher. The icon flashes for a bit, and then nothing
happens.

I want my application to start when I click on the launcher icon. It isn't.
What is going wrong?