Firefox 67.0 NOT WORKING

Udvarias Ur udvarias1 at gmail.com
Wed May 22 23:54:39 UTC 2019

On 2019-05-22 6:28 p.m., Karl Auer wrote:
> On Wed, 2019-05-22 at 16:53 -0400, Udvarias Ur wrote:
>> Since the upgrade to Firefox 67.0 was installed, Firefox will NOT
>> load anything!
> What will it not load? Give an example. Are you talking about
> extensions or web pages? Are there any error messages? How long does
> it take to fail - an instant, seconds, minutes...?

WEB pages will not load. I can't give an example as NOTHING
happens.There are no error messages. Instantly, if you will, as NOTHING
happens.

> FWIW I am running Firefox 67 on Ubuntu 16.04 LTS and it is working
> fine. One option would be to fully uninstall it and then re-install
> it. Another option would be to create a new profile; if Firefox works
> with a new profile, then something in your current profile is screwed
> up. For both those suggestions, if you have bookmarks, back them up
> first. Regards, K.

Uninstalling is not a option as all the I use Firefox as a password
manager for WEB that require a login.

Why would the profile, which worked fine with the previous version,
suddenly be screwed up.

-- Udvarias Ur
This letter was generated and sent from Thunderbird 60.5.1 on Ubuntu
Linux 16.04.6 LTS.
Cette lettre a été générée et envoyée à partir de Thunderbird 60.5.1 sur
Ubuntu Linux 16.04.6 LTS.