Firefox 67.0 NOT WORKING

Udvarias Ur udvarias1 at gmail.com
Wed May 22 20:53:44 UTC 2019

Since the upgrade to Firefox 67.0 was installed, Firefox will NOT load
anything!

I tried to downgrading with Synaptic, however, the only option Synaptic
gives me is Firefox version 45.0.2. (I believe it's the 1st version
installed with Ubuntu 16.04.)

(Synaptic should allow backing up to the previous version, as in the
case of a new version that is broken.)

Worst of all I can't find Firefox version 66.0.5 anywhere, not even
Launchpad.

Tried using the Ubuntu browser, however it's so slow that it's virtually
useless.

I've installed Chromium, however I still can't find version 66.0.5. (The
last version that was working on my system.)

Reinstalling Firefox 67.0 didn't change anything.

Any suggestions?

-- Udvarias Ur This letter was generated and sent from Thunderbird
60.5.1 on Ubuntu Linux 16.04.6 LTS. Cette lettre a été générée et
envoyée à partir de Thunderbird 60.5.1 sur Ubuntu Linux 16.04.6 LTS.