Bluetooth reinstall

Matteo Formigli matteo.formigli at gmail.com
Sun May 19 15:33:17 UTC 2019

Hi all!

I had a new blue-tooth device, and as usual when I get a new blue-tooth
device, I try to make it work with Ubuntu (the hope dies always last...)
. This time, because of despair, I tried to delete and reinstall
everything related to blue-tooth on my machine... Obviously a bad
idea... The deleting went quite well, the reinstall process less.

I reinstalled bluez but when I try to launch some bluez commands it
seems like they are not installed...

Do you have any suggestion about what to do to, at least, restore the
previous situation?

Thanks a lot for the help,

Matteo