19.04 Live

Grizzly Real_Grizz_Adams at yahoo.co.uk
Fri May 3 11:35:26 UTC 2019

02 May 2019  at 20:49, Mike Marchywka wrote:
Re: 19.04 Live (at least in part)

Hi

Found and testing now (with 19.04 Disco Dingo)

https://askubuntu.com/questions/772744/how-to-make-a-live-usb-persistent#815493

it uses native mkusb to Ubuntu, it doe smake a good bootable USB and has
persistance :->)

It add a new start (grub?) menu to choose what to boot, not tested all yet, but
I have saved my settings and rebooted and it's all as I set it