19.04 Live

Colin Law clanlaw at gmail.com
Wed May 1 16:21:57 UTC 2019

Does it come up with a page immediately on boot with an icon of a keyboard
and a little man? If so then hit a key and you will get a short menu.
Choose Check Files or similar and it will check the image. It takes some
time, don't panic if it doesn't look as if it is doing anything.  If you
don't get that menu I suspect you have a problem with the image.

Colin