Running Beaver from USB want to use hard drive for swap

Mike Marchywka marchywka at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 22 10:49:15 UTC 2019

fwiw,, it looks like "swapon /dev/mapper/swapo_1" did work and
the Beaver on USB flash is using the internal hard drive swap partition without
a problem.  Seems to be more responsive with fewer pauses.

note new address
 Mike Marchywka 306 Charles Cox Drive Canton, GA 30115
 2295 Collinworth  Drive Marietta GA 30062.  formerly 487 Salem Woods Drive Marietta GA 30067 404-788-1216 (C)<- leave message 989-348-4796 (P)<- emergency