Should ufw block access to localhost?

Tony Arnold tony.arnold at manchester.ac.uk
Thu Mar 14 08:33:09 UTC 2019

Hi Colin,
I guess a detailed examination of the IPtables that UFW has set up
might yield some clues. But you've no doubt done that already!
Regards,Tony.
--
Tony Arnold MBCS, CITP | Senior IT Security Analyst | Directorate of IT Services | Desk 51, Office 2, Kilburn Building | The University of Manchester | Manchester M13 9PL | T: +44 161 275 6093 | M: +44 773 330 0039