floppy disks?

Dave Stevens geek at uniserve.com
Sat Mar 9 02:54:40 UTC 2019

On Sat, 09 Mar 2019 13:12:33 +1100
Karl Auer <kauer at biplane.com.au> wrote:

> Even worse, I also have some 8-inch floppies from ancient CPM days.
> > Is there any way to read such floppies now?

for what it's worth, I suggest trying to find surviving S-100 bus
users, of whom there are still a few. 8" was the ordinary diskette size
at the time.

In modern fantasy (literary or governmental), killing people is the
usual solution to the so-called war between good and evil. My books are
not conceived in terms of such a war, and offer no simple answers to
simplistic questions.

----- Ursula Le Guin