How to find source and targhet of data transmissions

Mike Marchywka marchywka at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 3 10:14:04 UTC 2019

>______________________________________

I guess personally this is another reason to work from the command line.
Unless you are trying to debug the GUI the text files are likely more directly diagnostic
of whatever problem you have.
The  system is not likely reacting to the GUI as much as text files it generates. It would be easier to
take snippets from the more relevant text files.  fwiw

>Regards,
>Jared

note new address
 Mike Marchywka 306 Charles Cox Drive Canton, GA 30115
 2295 Collinworth  Drive Marietta GA 30062.  formerly 487 Salem Woods Drive Marietta GA 30067 404-788-1216 (C)<- leave message 989-348-4796 (P)<- emergency

__