Looking for suggestions on free/libre open source security scanning and pen testing products

Eric Vanderveer eric at ericvanderveer.com
Mon Jun 17 17:04:56 UTC 2019

Well OpenVAS is pretty much the only open source application for this.  The
only other alternative is using nmap and a module called Vulscan from
marcruef on github.   Paid ones of course are Nessus, Qualys and NetSaint
plus others.  I myself have used Nessus which OpenVas is a fork of.

Eric Vanderveer