snapd

Colin Watson cjwatson at ubuntu.com
Mon Jun 3 23:43:09 UTC 2019

On Mon, Jun 03, 2019 at 04:24:54PM +0100, Richard Kimber wrote:
> Thanks for your reply. I'm not aware of using it, but I guess something
> must be.  Anyway, it's been going virtually all day, on and off, so
> I've removed it until I've got the time to explore how it works and find
> the optimum solution.

Do file a bug with as much detail as you have if at all possible (start
with "ubuntu-bug snapd" if you still have the package installed, or
failing that
https://launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/snapd/+filebug?no-redirect but make
sure to at least include basic things like relevant package versions).
This sounds like the sort of thing that the snapd team would want to
fix.