OFF-LIST - Was: Software repository failure

Little Girl littlergirl at gmail.com
Tue Jul 16 12:01:04 UTC 2019

Hey there,

I thought I'd take this off-list since it's a new topic.

>I'm using several browsers and dislike all of them. Actually, while
>browser A might do one job correct, it might be needed to switch to
>browser B, to get another job well done, while the user might stay at
>just one website.

Just curious, but have you tried the Vivaldi browser? I don't know if
it handles the history the way you like to because I have it clear my
history every time I close it, leaving me no history to search, but
it's worth a try.

They're a rather interesting team with a surprisingly configurable
browser. My only reason for not using it exclusively is that it's not
open source.

--
Little Girl

There is no spoon.