Correct posting format

Colin Law clanlaw at gmail.com
Sun Jul 14 20:56:43 UTC 2019

On Sun, 14 Jul 2019 at 21:50, P. Echols <p.echo926 at gmail.com> wrote:

> New to the list (newly returned actually).
>
> I want to get off on the right foot with correct posting format. I can figure out bottom posting and proper quoting in the various gmail
phone clients. But can't find a setting to turn off HTML format for this list.

Do you mean you can't find how to turn off html in your email client?
If so then unless you tell us what client you are using then it is
difficult to answer.  However I see that you have a gmail address, so
if you are using the gmail web interface then in the window where you
enter the email text, at the bottom next to the waste bin there are
three vertical dots. Click that and select Plain Text mode.

Colin