wiped disk - no longer bootable

Ralf Mardorf silver.bullet at zoho.com
Wed Jul 10 13:59:14 UTC 2019

On Wed, 10 Jul 2019 12:33:20 +0200, Liam Proven wrote:
>So, step 1. Put Win10 on it first. This makes it much easier to update
>your BIOS even if nothing else. You don't need a licence key or
>anything and the ISO is a free download from microsoft.com

Wouldn't it require UEFI? The OP's machine has got a legacy BIOS.
Fortunately the OP can use an USB stick or USB drive to load the BIOS
software, without an operating system. However, I guess usually
vendor's recommend to use https://www.freedos.org/, if users aren't
using a Windows and the BIOS doesn't support the USB method.