Filesystem corruption - Problem strikes again

Little Girl littlergirl at gmail.com
Tue Jul 9 04:25:49 UTC 2019

Hey there,

Ralf Mardorf via ubuntu-users wrote:

>Linux installs are prone to broken keyboard layouts.

[SNIP]

>If somebody does use a completely non-KISS default Ubuntu {,flavour}
>install and add some own special setups, I wouldn't be surprised
>about inconsistent keyboard layouts.

Good point. Another thing about non-standard hardware (like a
specialty wireless keyboard) is that it might not consistently "play
nice" on boot-up even if it seems to usually do so, although I'm
making a wild guess with that.

I'm as guilty of owning such things as the next person and, so far
(knock on wood), mine hasn't failed me yet on my work computer even
though I've had it for a couple of years now.

--
Little Girl

There is no spoon.