advanced options in openvpn

Little Girl littlergirl at gmail.com
Fri Aug 2 19:37:40 UTC 2019

Hey there,

Gary J. Kirkpatrick wrote:

>Trying to save advanced options in openvpn using network manager in
>18.04. There does not seem to be a save option.  Perhaps the window
>were to expand fully it would reveal a save button.  It won't expand
>any further by any method I know of to reveal the save button.
>
>Any suggestions?

I don't have a suggestion on how to fix it, but while it's an issue,
if you put your mouse somewhere on the window of the program and press
the Alt key while holding the left mouse button down, you can drag the
window around to bring parts of it that are off-screen into view.

--
Little Girl

There is no spoon.