System problem detected

Colin Law clanlaw at gmail.com
Fri Apr 26 16:06:39 UTC 2019

On Fri, 26 Apr 2019 at 13:43, Richard Kimber
<richardkimber at politicsresources.net> wrote:

> After completing the upgrade to 19.04, I get a window indicating that
> a system problem has been detected. It doesn't indicate what the
> problem might be but just offers the option to report it, which I've
> done.
>
> How might I best find out what the problem is? I assume there's
> something in syslog, but I'm not clear what to look for.

I think most likely that is a hangover from the problems you had
during the upgrade.  You can ignore it.  If it was a real problem then
most likely it will happen again.  It appears because there is a crash
report on the system, but that may have happened during the upgrade or
the messing about afterwards.

Colin