[OT] gmail question

Phil phillor9 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 26 11:32:32 UTC 2019

On 26/4/19 9:07 pm, Wade Smart wrote:
> Did you import the mail or actually link.
> Link meaning - you can send from a at gmail.com AS b at gmail.com?

I'd forgotten whether I'd linked or imported the two accounts. I've
imported the second account into my default account. The result is that
my default account receives mail from my other account, which seemed
like a good idea at the time. The problem is that I now receive two
copies of the same e-mail; one in the default account and one in the
second account.

Being unsure of what I was looking for I had searched for an answer
using both terms, before posting my question here.  As I say, I didn't
find a solution.

--
Regards,
Phil