[OT] gmail question

Ralf Mardorf silver.bullet at zoho.com
Fri Apr 26 07:00:15 UTC 2019

On Fri, 2019-04-26 at 16:32 +1000, Phil wrote:
> I have two gmail accounts and I thought that it might be a good idea to
> have my default e-mail account download e-mail from my second account.

Hi,

is it an account option of the mailer you are using?

> This wasn't a good idea because I now get two copies of the same e-mail;
> one in my default account directory and another copy in my second
> account directory. I want to reverse this action.

Assuming it is an account option of the mailer, then why not simply
disabling this option, instead of deleting an account?

What mailer are you using? The "Mailer" header of your email mentions
"Thunderbird/60.6.1". What account type are you using, IMAP or POP?

I'm not using Thunderbird myself. The support mentions that by deleting
an account, you will lose everything:

https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/1170576
https://support.mozilla.org/hr/questions/1026691

Regards,