Ubuntu 19.04 VERY long load times w/ Nvidia graphics (esp compared to 18.10)

Ralf Mardorf silver.bullet at zoho.com
Sat Apr 20 17:07:30 UTC 2019

On Sat, 20 Apr 2019 17:04:01 +0200 (CEST), Matthew Crews wrote:
>I did some further testing with different Ubuntu versions (18.04.2,
>18.10, and 19.04), and it is definitely Nvidia driver related. I'm
>going to file a bug report over this.

Hi,

please post the bug report link. To know what NVIDI card fails,
with which version of the open-source driver and/or version(s) of
the proprietary driver in combination with what kernel and X
and/or Wayland and where to confirm a bug, could be helpful to other.

That's probably a bug that makes it uneasy to decide, if it should be
reported to the Ubuntu or an upstream bug tracker.

Regards,
Ralf