Has anyone dual booted windows with ubuntu 18.04?

Steve Quezadas steveeq1 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 18 05:11:30 UTC 2019

I want to dualboot windows with ubuntu 18.04. However, I also want my
ubuntu partition encrypted but the installer insists on partitioning the
whole drive for ubuntu. Normally, I would just use gparted to reduce the
size of the partition, but the lkm/luks thing is throwing it off. I tried
going through several guides to no avail.

Is there something simple I am missing. I would imagine a ubuntu/windows
pairup would be quite common.

- Steve