OT: Ethernet to wireless converts

Phil phil_lor at bigpond.com
Wed Apr 17 00:49:55 UTC 2019

On 17/4/19 2:06 am, Bret Busby wrote:

> At present, until I get a new SIM card for the new 4G modem/router, me
> cellphone as a wifi hotspot, is the only stable and reliable access to
> the Internet

It sounds like we are of a like mind Bret except I want to use my mobile
phone as the only connection to the Internet. I do not want the cost of
two accounts.

So, what I need is a device that will hot-spot to the mobile phone and
give me an Ethernet socket. The Raspberry suggestion is a good viable
option but it's perhaps not as portable as I would like.

--
Regards,
Phil