Outlook installation

Mike Marchywka marchywka at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 11 23:02:57 UTC 2019

At first yahoo was very slow apparently because I left in some gmail folders when
modfiying the config file but it seems good now. I probably want something like
isync however, that and mbsync seem to be in the Beaver repo, to download
everything for a local copy without deleting from server. Not sure
what other things may exist.

http://isync.sourceforge.net/

note new address
 Mike Marchywka 306 Charles Cox Drive Canton, GA 30115
 2295 Collinworth  Drive Marietta GA 30062.  formerly 487 Salem Woods Drive Marietta GA 30067 404-788-1216 (C)<- leave message 989-348-4796 (P)<- emergency