Outlook installation

Mike Marchywka marchywka at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 11 15:05:27 UTC 2019

Thanks. I decided to try neomutt with gmail first at it looked simple but it would not login.
 Instead of cursing at it I logged into gmail which proudly told me
and my other account it had blocked the insecure app that had my correct password arrrgh. I guess I can find the way to turn that off but  another wild goose chase...

Usually by the time I get through all the security features I'm too tired and disgusted to make sure anything
 secure....  At least with the hard disk thrashing around I can hear progress being made lol.

note new address
 Mike Marchywka 306 Charles Cox Drive Canton, GA 30115
 2295 Collinworth  Drive Marietta GA 30062.  formerly 487 Salem Woods Drive Marietta GA 30067 404-788-1216 (C)<- leave message 989-348-4796 (P)<- emergency