Outlook installation

Mike Marchywka marchywka at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 11 14:06:23 UTC 2019

IIRC I have tried mutt before and may try it again, at the time however I'm not sure why I stopped.

I played with some of the hotmail options as you suggest but my script solution is easier
and I can customise it and make it stable or use it elsewhere. I could even use it for sig
files or extract and save the text etc.  This has actually become almost a standard operating
procedure with browsers. For example, it I'm trying to find bibtex after deciding I want
to reference an article currently on my browser, I copy the URL and send it to a script
to find the bibtex for that article. This could just mean extracting a doi from the link
and fetching from crossref of scraping through the file or page looking for either a doi
or other bibtex source. I think there are plugins or something that act similarly but
writing scripts has been educational and I think useful.