Outlook installation

Liam Proven lproven at gmail.com
Thu Apr 11 13:38:10 UTC 2019

On Thu, 11 Apr 2019 at 15:10, Mike Marchywka <marchywka at hotmail.com> wrote:

>  I guess Ideally I'd just like to type "mail" get a bunch of headers and if I am forced to
> read hi-tech html mail pipe the message into lynx lol.

Try Muitt. Sounds like your sort of thing.

http://www.mutt.org/

The newer version is Neomutt:

https://neomutt.org/

Both are in the Ubuntu repos, I think.

You can manually quote in Hotmail. In Settings tell it to use plain
text, turn off the formatting toolbar options and enable th "use plain
text" button.

Then you need to Select All, which reveals the quoted text, then
manually insert the ">" symbols and bottom-post your reply. Clunky but
doable.