Outlook installation

compdoc compdoc at hotrodpc.com
Wed Apr 10 13:13:31 UTC 2019

On 4/10/19 12:09 AM, Pin2 wrote:

> Dear team,
>
> I am using Ubuntu 18.04 and wanted to use ms outlook!  Is it possible??
>
> Regards
> Pin2

I used Outlook for about 10 years and still support it for customers. It
has some great features, but the calendar is one of the most used.

But because I use linux I needed a replacement and found that
Thunderbird runs well on Windows and Ubuntu. It has the ability to sync
its calendar with Google's calendar, so all my appointments and
reminders are using Google like an Exchange server.

Thunderbird is faster than Outlook and in some ways works better, but
you have to take some time to learn how to use the gui.