need debug version for checking kernel freeze

Liam Proven lproven at gmail.com
Sat Apr 6 13:03:31 UTC 2019

On Fri, 5 Apr 2019 at 07:16, akshar kanak <akshar.kanak3 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear team
>      I ahve a Ubuntu 12.04 (precise) guest vm running on qemu KVM . The guest VM freeze (100% cpu utilization ) occasionaly .

You do not specify the host OS, but that may not be relevant.

Precise is an obsolete release and is no longer supported. Its end of
life was April 28, 2017.

This means that you will not find packages in the main repos any more.
It's gone.

You will need to look in the archive repos.

http://archive.ubuntu.com/

What version and release of Precise do you have? At the very least you
might try pointing the VM at the archive repos and ensuring it has the
final updates. The last release was Ubuntu 12.04.5.