A better flabour?

Grizzly Real_Grizz_Adams at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Sep 3 12:55:02 UTC 2018

Hi All

Truly are there some people who should not use Ubuntu?

I have a friend who seems able to kill or at least make unusable ever effort I
make to give him a Ubuntu system

I've done Live USB's (with & without persistance) run on both Mac & Wondowz
hardware

I managed an External HD install of 16.04.2  that ran from his AirBook

Then duel boot Win10 / Trusty

All have been destroyed & re installed more than I care to remember

My own Systems have been (for the most part) solid, my best, an old (32 bit)
12.04 that has been uped thru 14.04 and 16.04 to 18.04 (yes 18.04 does seem to
work even here on 32bit)

So what is to be done ;->)