who maintains mailman 2.1 for ubuntu 18.04.1?

Steve Susbauer ssusbauer at gmail.com
Tue Oct 9 20:09:44 UTC 2018

You can always check out the package, such as
https://packages.ubuntu.com/bionic/mailman

Mailman is maintained by the Ubuntu Core Developers. Posting your
issue here to ubuntu-users is probably the best first step, if there
is a bug then you could check if somebody has already reported it or
open up a new report (the bug report link is on the same webpage).

-Steve