Keyboard re-mapping OOps sorry

Richard Kimber richardkimber at politicsresources.net
Mon Oct 8 16:18:48 UTC 2018

On Mon, 8 Oct 2018 16:30:43 +0100
Colin Law <clanlaw at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Mon, 8 Oct 2018 at 16:26, Richard Kimber <
> richardkimber at politicsresources.net> wrote:

> > Thanks. None of the sites I looked at mentioned separate files but I
> > could try reversing the order of the statements
> >

> The link you originally provided says to use separate files
> https://unix.stackexchange.com/questions/65507/use-setxkbmap-to-swap-the-left-shift-and-left-control/65600#65600
>
> Colin

Aaargh. Sorry. I've looked at so much in the last few hours that I got
hopelessly confused.  Thanks.

However, Having got the files right, I now get an error on compilation:-

Internal error:   Could not resolve keysym END
Internal error:   Could not resolve keysym DELE
Internal error:   Could not resolve keysym PGUP
Internal error:   Could not resolve keysym PGDN

Should I be calling them something else?  That's what theyre called on
the keyboard map Keyboard preferences -> Layouts -> show

- Richard
--
Richard Kimber