ubuntu-users Digest, Vol 171, Issue 36

Liam Proven lproven at gmail.com
Thu Nov 22 08:38:29 UTC 2018

On Thu, 22 Nov 2018 at 00:17, Caipenghui <Caipenghui_c at 163.com> wrote:

> I don't know how ubuntu automatically allocates partitions. Will there be insufficient disk space?

I don't really understand your question. I am not sure that you are
using the words correctly or understand what they mean.

How can we tell if there will be sufficient space? You haven't
answered my questions. You haven't told us how much disk space you
have. You haven't really told us anything, so we cannot answer you.

P.S. You don't need to include the "request" address you used to join.
P.P.S. Please trim the text you're replying to more aggressively.