CPU performance - disable bug mitigations

Goran sendmailtogoran at gmail.com
Wed Nov 21 09:38:01 UTC 2018

Hi Ralf, as far as I understand your mails, it won't be enough just to
put disable-mitigations commands on the kernel command line. Is this a
correct understanding?

Further as far as I understand one kernel option (CONFIG_AUDIT=n) must
be deactivated in the running kernel. Is this correct?

You are aright, nopti is not needed for my CPU. I putted all
disable-mitigations commands on it, just to be sure. Maybe the server
will change. It's booting over the network and could easily replaced.