modeset(0): Modeline "1680x1050"x0.0

Chris chris.pollock1948 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 9 20:57:21 UTC 2018

Since update to 18.04.1LTS in Aug periodically what's shown here
https://pastebin.com/CNYfj6xB
gets output to syslog. I can see that it appears to be informational or
at least I assume that's what the (II) stands for. I can find nothing
that actually causes it. At first I thought it was possibly the XFE
file browser as it seemed to show up when bringing it up but that's
been proven not true. It's not hurting anything I'm just curious what's
the cause. Didn't happen with 16.04LTS.

--
Chris
31.11972; -97.90167 (Elev. 1092 ft)