openSUSE conference 2018: fancy a weekend away in Prague?

Liam Proven lproven at gmail.com
Tue May 15 15:00:52 UTC 2018

The programme for this year's openSUSE conference has been published.

https://events.opensuse.org/conference/oSC18/schedule

It's in Prague, Czechia, the last weekend of this month. The event is free
and Prague is surprisingly cheap -- beer is £1.50 a pint and unlimited
public transport is £3 a day.

https://events.opensuse.org/conference/oSC18

And there will be at least one Ubuntu user there... that is, me. :-)

Apologies if anyone is upset by the spam. Merely plugging it 'cos I work
for them and live here in Prague. There's nothing else in this for me
personally.

I will shut up now.

Email: lproven at cix.co.uk • Google Mail/Hangouts/Plus: lproven at gmail.com
Twitter/Facebook/Flickr: lproven • Skype/LinkedIn: liamproven
UK: +44 7939-087884 • ČR (+ WhatsApp/Telegram/Signal): +420 702 829 053