Difficul;ties with trying to install and use tv adaptor

Grizzly Real_Grizz_Adams at yahoo.co.uk
Sun May 13 11:42:28 UTC 2018

13 May 2018  at 15:46, Bret Busby wrote:
Re: Difficul;ties with trying to in (at least in part)

>On 13/05/2018, Grizzly via ubuntu-users <ubuntu-users at lists.ubuntu.com> wrote:
>

><snip>

>> I would give Kaffiene a try, it worked a treat on my old DBV-TV addaptor
>>

>Yes, I have tried Kaffeine, but I think that the system needs a driver
>for the device.

I'm not familia with your adaptor, and if (or not) Ubuntu supports it
out-of-the-box, I did find a driver for it here

https://www.avermedia.com/tv_more/download/avertv_volar_hd_nano

http://storage.avermedia.com/web_release_www/A867R/A867R_drv_v1.0.29_20160707.ta
r.bz2

I do note that all the info I can find dates back 6 to 8 years