copying all chrome config data to different user

Liam Proven lproven at gmail.com
Fri Mar 23 07:51:00 UTC 2018

On 23 March 2018 at 01:33, David L <david4lists at gmail.com> wrote:

> It's not a bad idea to try to backup and restore application configuration
> data. If my hard drive crashed and I didn't want to copy every bit of cruft
> from my backup, I'd have the same question. Please stop telling me what I
> want to do is a bad idea... if you don't know how to do something that is
> obviously possible and the rational thing to do in some circumstances, just
> don't respond.

I *am* telling you how to do it. You just don't like the method. It
appears you think that you have a better idea (it isn't) which you
can't get working (it won't) and you want help implementing your bad
idea, not fixing your actual problem.

Hint: reconsider.

Email: lproven at cix.co.uk • Google Mail/Hangouts/Plus: lproven at gmail.com
Twitter/Facebook/Flickr: lproven • Skype/LinkedIn: liamproven
UK: +44 7939-087884 • ČR (+ WhatsApp/Telegram/Signal): +420 702 829 053