Query about parasitic firefox file

Joel Rees joel.rees at gmail.com
Wed Mar 7 22:54:21 UTC 2018

On Thu, Mar 8, 2018 at 1:25 AM, David Woyciesjes <woyciesjes at outlook.com> wrote:
> On 3/7/2018 5:35 AM, Colin Law wrote:
>>> If the loss of 1.4Gb renders your system unusable, you definitely need
>>> more disk space. Time for a new hard disk or some housecleaning.
>> The OP might be running on a PI with an SD card, or some similar device.
>>
>> Colin
>>
> Also, that was a perfect example of someone answering a question that
> was not asked.

But both of those questions were begged, although the assertion about
current OSses being so disk hungry causes me pause.

--
Joel Rees

One of these days I'll get someone to pay me
to design a language that combines the best of Forth and C.
Then I'll be able to leap wide instruction sets with a single #ifdef,
run faster than a speeding infinite loop with a #define,
and stop all integer size bugs with my bare cast.
http://defining-computers.blogspot.com/2017/06/reinventing-computers.html

More of my delusions:
http://reiisi.blogspot.com/2017/05/do-not-pay-modern-danegeld-ransomware.html
http://reiisi.blogspot.jp/p/novels-i-am-writing.html