passwordgorilla not working on 18.04

Oliver Grawert ogra at ubuntu.com
Tue Jun 12 09:47:12 UTC 2018

hi,
Am Montag, den 11.06.2018, 20:12 -0700 schrieb Bob:

> The problem I have has a different error message.

similar issue though ...

> 	/usr/share/password-gorilla/gorilla.tcl: 3: exec: tclsh: not
> found
>
> Where should tclsh be found?

$ ls -l /usr/bin/tclsh
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root 8 Nov 20  2015 /usr/bin/tclsh -> tclsh8.6
$ dpkg -S /usr/bin/tclsh
tcl: /usr/bin/tclsh
$ dpkg -S /usr/bin/tclsh8.6
tcl8.6: /usr/bin/tclsh8.6

so tclsh is typically a symlink to the versioned tclsh command...

did you take a look at pasaffe btw ? it is similar to passwordgorilla
but does not use an ancient programming language and is well integrated
in ubuntu ...

ciao
	oli