unable to access windows share directory on windows server 2008

Peter Flynn peter at silmaril.ie
Thu Jul 26 20:16:15 UTC 2018

On 26/07/18 05:51, Jatin khatri wrote:
> Dear all
>

> I'm using Ubuntu 18.04 on my laptop, I'm unable to access windows shared
> directory using following command in nautilus addressbar

I use Thunar for accessing Windows shares (for no other reason than it
works for the shares I need to access :-)

Can you install Thunar and see if that can access it?

///Peter

--
Peter Flynn | Principal Consultant | Silmaril Consultants | Cork 🇮🇪
Ireland | ☎ +353 86 824 5333 | ✉ peter at silmaril.ie | 🌍