Firefox on 16.04 crashes over and over and over

Kevin O'Gorman kogorman at gmail.com
Mon Jul 23 21:56:52 UTC 2018

I'm getting multiple crashes daily on two different instances ("profiles")
in Firefox, and on multiple machines, and have been for a month or so.  It
asks me for information to send with the crash report, which I did at
first, but I've given up.

About the only thing even slightly special about my useage is that I have
multiple tabs, and sometimes multiple windows.  The crashes come most often
when I'm not even using the computer, but come back to find a crash dialog
on the screen.

Anyone else having this?

Anyone care to suggest other browsers?

++ kevin

--
Kevin O'Gorman
#define QUESTION ((bb) || (!bb))   /* Shakespeare */