18.04 = circular login problem on system freeze

Dave Stevens geek at uniserve.com
Wed Jul 18 03:53:50 UTC 2018

On Tue, 17 Jul 2018 23:02:14 -0400
Little Girl <littlergirl at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hey there,
>
> Liam Proven wrote:
>
> >Maté is fine but can't do vertical taskbars.
>
> Actually, it's pretty quick and painless to get those on the MATE
> desktop. I created a quick blog post and added a couple of
> screenshots of my desktop. The first one shows a bottom and left
> taskbar. The second one shows two left taskbars and one bottom one.
>
> I don't normally use a vertical taskbar, so I just threw something
> together so you could get the idea:
>
> https://mostlylinux.wordpress.com/2018/07/

and (OT) if you're a hot pink person by all means check out a book
here
https://www.amazon.com/Fag-Plume-Fiction-Robert-Rodi/dp/0452269407/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1531885952&sr=8-1&keywords=fag+hag

 totally over the top

In modern fantasy (literary or governmental), killing people is the
usual solution to the so-called war between good and evil. My books are
not conceived in terms of such a war, and offer no simple answers to
simplistic questions.

----- Ursula Le Guin